If you’re getting married in the Upstate, we want to celebrate you!
On Tuesday, April 17th, we invite you & your favorite lady
(think BFF, Maid of Honor, even Mom!) to an evening filled with food, games, prizes, & sweet treats.
Join us at the incomparable Upcountry History Museum – Furman University! Located in downtown Greenville on the beautiful Heritage Green, the museum’s thousands of square feet can be rented for weddings, parties, and even bridal showers!
Space is limited to the first 50 ladies (& their plus one).
At the Bridal Shower will be…
- A gorgeous new venue and you’ll be one of the 1st to step foot inside!
- Delicious food will be provided
- Traditional Bridal Shower Games with a Twist! We’ve redesigned some of your favorites for more interaction, fun, & entertainment. Be sure to charge your phone!
- The best reviewed & top-rated wedding professionals of the Upstate
- Information on a range of businesses available to help engaged couples ensure reliable services for their wedding
- Prizes, gifts, & special offers to help your wedding planning journey. (Your friend is an additional chance for you to win!)
You should definitely come if…
- You’re engaged!
- You’re getting married in Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson. . . the Upstate of SC!
- You need a fun date night with one of your favorite ladies!
- You like winning free things!
- You’re still looking for professionals for your wedding day!
- All participating businesses are 5-star rated and have years of experience. These guys know how to make your wedding day spectacular.