Here are some all-too-common mistakes brides-to-be make, so you can avoid as many of them as possible!
- Don’t announce your engagement on Facebook before calling family: Remember to share the big news with your inner circle before updating your status on social media. Tell your family and closest friends first, preferably in person!
2. Don’t include registry information on your invitation: Your wedding invitation lets guests know how much you love them and want them to be by your side on your wedding day. There should not be any mention of an expectation for a gift.
3. Don't make guests wait too long between the ceremony and reception: If your ceremony and reception are at different venues, do your best to minimize the in-between time.
4. Don't invite someone to the bridal shower if they aren't invited to the wedding: You can't invite someone to your shower and expect them to give you a gift if you are not planning to invite them to the wedding.
5. Don't wait a year to send your thank-you notes: Let's set the record straight: No, you do not have a year to mail your thank-you cards. Get them out as soon as possible!