If you just got engaged, then it's likely you've had one or more of the following things happen recently.
1. Friends you haven’t spoken to in a long time randomly reach out to you and want to know how things are going, aka they want an invite.
2. You enjoy anything that involves looking down at your left ring finger for an excessive period of time.
3. It’s become a goal of yours to work the words “my fiancé" into every single sentence.
4. You become obsessive about keeping your nails perfectly polished.
5. You constantly check your left hand to make sure your ring hasn’t fallen off or magically disappeared from your finger.
6. You consider wearing a sign that explains your proposal story in detail so you don’t have to tell it for the 500th time.
7. You find yourself binge-watching Say Yes to the Dress
8. You include your wedding hashtag in any Instagram that has even the slightest reference to your wedding or planning it.