Guys, after you Pop the Question, here’s what you can focus on and help with during the planning process.
1. Tour Venues: This is not just for your fiancé to do…You need to have some input on where you get married. One of these Venues will be the perfect choice for you and your fiance!
2. Find Your Guys: Soon after you get engaged, select the friends/family members who you want to be your groomsmen.
3. Taste the Food & Cake: Choosing a caterer/baker is one the best tasks of wedding planning because you get to EAT! Help your fiancé by going to all of the tastings and choosing a menu and cake.
For Food & Cake, this is who we recommend:
4. Book The Entertainment: Take something off your bride’s extensive planning list, and volunteer to book the entertainment for the evening. Meet with bands and DJs to find the best fit. These are My Wedding Group's Top Picks: The Party Machine | Greenville Wedding DJ | My Wedding Group Jumping Juke Box | Greenville Wedding DJ | My Wedding Group The Erica Berg Collective | Greenville Wedding Band | My Wedding Group
5. Choose your Attire: While you can definitely get your fiancés help on this one, have an idea of what you want you and your guys to wear on the big day. One of these guys would be happy to find you the perfect attire for your day: Thomas & Sons Gregory's Formal Wear on the Go
6. Book the Honeymoon: This is all you! Hire a travel agent and let the planning process begin! These travel agents can help you plan whatever you are looking for: Fun in the Sun Vacations and Adventures
7. Help Plan the Rehearsal: Since your family is typically responsible for the Rehearsal Dinner, it’s only fair that you help with some of the planning too!
8. Book the Transportation: Whether you want a limo, or the fastest sports car in town, meet with transportation companies to book your getaway car. LUX Limousine & Transportation | Greenville Limo Rental | My Wedding Group can help you find the perfect getaway car!
9. Show up on Time: On the big day, make sure you and your guys arrive on time, and have fun! After all, it’s your day too!