“Where events are infused with elements of joy and nature…”
That’s exactly what you will see at this elegant & intimate Simpsonville, SC wedding venue owned by Karen & Mike Harnesberger. As you walk in, you’ll notice the windows lined with hand-cut tree panels (designed & created by Karen herself!). Inside, Sapphire Creek offers 3,550 square feet of space and can accommodate up to 250 guests. The area can be used for weddings, receptions, and even a “creek” dance floor!
Stepping out from the inside venue, you’ll walk the slate path through the Secret Garden, past the disappearing creek and towards The Chapel, their quaintly restored horse barn. It’s perfectly hidden from the outside world.
Over the course of 6 years, Sapphire Creek’s team has worked with couples to create the perfect elements for their events. Karen & Katrina combine years of experience, innovative thinking, creative solutions, and genuinely caring personalities to make your day exactly how you dreamed.
Details + Features
In a space that can do multiple things, Sapphire Creek has both key features & customizable elements. You will see the following:
- Sheer White Drapings
- A key feature, the space is adorned with beautiful, flowing white drapes across the ceilings and hanging down to the floor.
- Creek Dance Floor
- An innovative feature, water lights project downwards onto artistically designed concrete to create the “creek” dance floor. Karen grabbed this idea from a bar in New Orleans!
- Uplighting + Gobo Options
- There’s a variety of personalization options here! These features set the mood & allow the addition of pops of color without breaking the bank. You can even display a custom logo onto the walls & floor.
“I used to do a little bit of glass jewelry, glass art…
that was when I was trying to find myself.”
“Have you found her yet?”
- Spacious Bridal Suite with a Personal Touch
- As you’re getting ready for your big day with all the special women in your life, ample space is going to be important for you. The bridal suite at Sapphire Creek is perfectly tucked away and provides great space for you and your ladies. The team has restored personal furniture of Karen’s grandmother to furnish the space.
Karen, the engineer & creative innovator, has done so much to make sure every detail in this Simpsonville, SC wedding venue infuses elements of nature & her personal story. The team at Events at Sapphire Creek offer more than just a venue. When you work with them, you’re working with experienced, creative, caring, and fun folks who want nothing more than to make your special day uniquely you.
What elements of a wedding venue have really peaked your interest?